Where can you use Luxury Vinyl Plank
- This product is simple to install and can go just about anywhere.
- In moisture sensitive areas such as: bathrooms, kitchens and outdoor entrances.
- high traffic areas or pet prone areas
- Condos and apartments
- Entire main floors
- Luxury Vinyl Plank is a synthetic plank using texture technology to create the feel of wood grain, knots and distresses like hand carved edges. With a realistic replication of natural hardwood, this product is a great alternative to a natural wood and can be purchased at a more economical price; it is increasingly taking the place of hardwood and tile.
- The multiple wear layers create an enhanced durability making LVP scratch and scuff resistant. LVP floors are water resistant (and fairly impervious to wet spills from above).
- User friendly and simple to install
- Variety of installation methods available to make this product great for most areas
- Water resistant/ water proof
- Low VOC emissions
- Child and pet friendly from the specialized wear layers made with recycled content
- Ceramic wear layer create a durable top surface that is scratch and scuff resistant
- Long lasting
Care and Maintenance
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Occasional mopping with manufacturer recommended cleaner is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient. Using more than the recommended amount of cleaning solution may leave a dulling film. Do not use soap or detergent products as they will leave a dulling film.
- Luxury vinyl sheet floors have a low gloss. Use polish or "mop and shine" products only if you wish to make the floor shiny.
- After several applications of polish, an occasional stripping and reapplication of polish may be necessary. This may also be necessary for excessive dirt and grime build-up. Follow recommended steps and products specific to each luxury vinyl flooring
Request a Quote
Download Product PDFs
Details for Manufacturers
Request a Quote